Skydiver Mach II Skydiver Mach II

It had a nice feel to it

But it was ultimately buggy, and very unoriginal. It had some nice touches, like still being able to control the diver even if you lost the parachute (and getting cut into pieces by the helecopter) but it just needed something more to keep me hooked. Also, the graphics were just above average. To conclude, it felt like it needed more to side-step being "just another avoider game"

Horse Racing game Horse Racing game

What is the point?

So.. I'm supposed to gather my friends together, and bet on a horse? 10 outcomes? So, basically, there's no randomness?

If you want to make a game, it has to have actual gameplay value. This is basically a movie, that you've suggested players bet on.

If you want this to actually be something, make it multiplayer. Online friends betting on horses.

But most importantly, make it random. Make it based on some statistics of the horse, you can have a look at before the race. There's no point in this, and absolutely no replay value if the same horse wins "Race 1" every time. It's more like an interactive movie right now, than a game.

Artillery Live Artillery Live

Kudos on making a multiplayer game..

But there's a number of things I would recommend fixing.

1. Why do I only get one life in each game? It's annoying when I want to continue fighting against the same opponents. But, maybe fair in the long run. Others gotta play too. It's just annoying to have to reconnect each time you die.

2. The UI is a bit clunky. The buttons are small, and with the amount of time you have for each turn, it's really hard to fine tune your shot before "boom!" you miss your turn and are shot to pieces.

3. I'd like the missiles to have a bit of a blast radius. It just looks weird, and unfair, when the missile hits a few millimeters from an enemy, and he loses nothing..

Other than that, this is quite nice!

Nintendo Disco Nintendo Disco

Brilliant

Each of the melodies mix together perfectly, and I love that you picked Link's Awakening for the Zelda theme. This is classic, and I love it. Kudos.

Mario Mix for Piano Mario Mix for Piano

Best thing here, by far

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! It was like listening to Ben Folds and Koji Kondo dueling on pianos.

And if no-one's mentioned it yet, it has to be said this is from Super Mario Land.